12/2/11

A Few on Friday

Hi!  Happy Friday!  Hope you're having a great day thus far. 


Can y'all even believe that it's December?  First Friday in December to be exact.  Also known as Christmas Parade Day. 


Heck yeah!


Next to the word 'blast' in the dictionary you can find images from the Greenwood Christmas Parade. Ok.  Maybe I made that up to make a point but you get my drift. 


You know what else is a blast?  Drinking your morning coffee with a pack of splenda and 1 tablespoon of Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha.  It has really upped my morning game. 


Speaking of upping my game, I hope that this will. 


I found the idea on pinterest.  (PTL for pinterest, still).  I love the idea of journeling.  I believe it is a powerful tool for good mental health.  BUT.  I don't do it.  Mainly because I'm lazy.  But that's neither here nor there. 

This is a routine I hope to get in to; I hope it's a place to record good things, bad things, celebrations, and hopes/needs.  It's quick. It's to the point.  I hope it will help raise my awareness, reduce my snarkiness, make me a better family member / friend / fiance / therapist.  We shall see. 

Do you journal? 

Speaking of pinterest, I can't stop thinking about toffee since seeing this picture.

find it here

Toffee is usually not something that I spend a lot of time thinking about.  But now I can't get it out of my mind....

And I can't get this out of my head. 


Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment