1/4/12

Peggy's Cheesy Biscuits

Hey there, awesome. 

That's what you might say when you taste these biscuits.  Healthy they are not but they are so worth it.  My mom made them all the time when I was in high school, they were a regular at the fiestas that we had.  Why we had fiestas, I'm not sure.  But they were good stuff. 

You know what else is good stuff.  A slipmat.  Or a silpat.  Hee hee hee it's a silpat but sometimes I get confused.  A silpat is a baking mat that makes life easier.  Brandon and I got ours as a wedding gift from Jennifer and BJ and I have absolutely loved it.  I'm sure Brandon would love it, too, but he's not much of a baker. 


Cheesy Biscuits

2 cups of pioneer baking mix
1 cup of sour cream
1 stick of melted butter
Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 375.  Combine all ingredients.  Drop onto baking sheet and cook for around 10 minutes or until done. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment