3/7/12

Who Is Joseph Kony?


There’s a lot of evil out there.  There’s a lot of BS, a lot of sadness, a lot of pain, a lot of fear.  There're are a lot of people doing things for the wrong reasons, a lot of people operating out of habit, and a lot of people that don't quite know what to do. I’m pretty sure that all of this isn't going away any time soon. But there’s also hope.   

Hope. 

Hope is my favorite. 

Hope fires me up.  Hope reminds that whether you making huge policy changes, traveling around the world, or doing small pieces of work in your own community...we can all do something.  Just as long as you do something.  For someone, somewhere. 


This video changed my perspective.  Made me think. 


One of my prayers is that I always think.     


And that you do, too.  


You can find information about this popping up all over the world wide web.  There's criticism and praise for this organization...I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle.  


Regardless, it's eye opening!


And P.S. Aren't movements rooted in social media amazing??

No comments:

Post a Comment