4/13/12

A Few on Friday

I'm struggling with focus today.  Not that I'm trying to accomplish really important goals or anything; it's more that I keep getting distracted by looking up rib recipes.  


I don't really even like ribs all that much. 


But I've decided that I'm going to throw a memorial day bash. There will be ribs, a flag cake, a summer salad, dips, and a signature drink.  


Why?  


Because Brandon and I got a really awesome salad bowl this week for a wedding gift and it's just screaming Memorial Day bash.  


See?  Scattered.  Salad bowls aren't really related to Memorial Day, but I'm going with it.  


So ribs.  Do you make them?  


Here's what I've found so far:


Who Loves Ya Baby-Back Ribs by Alton Brown


Beth's Melt In Your Mouth BBQ Ribs  


Regardless of what we eat, I'm probably going to require people dress like this: 



Why on earth not?  So ya'll start looking for your patriotic gear. 

And start gearing up for Margarita Popciclses.  Maybe not at the Memorial Day Party....a Cinco de Mayo something or other perhaps? 


Perhaps. Here's a recipe.  You should make them and tell me how they are.  

Hope you have a great day!  It's Friday the 13th but don't let that stop you from being awesome.  

And remember......

find it here


No comments:

Post a Comment