7/30/12

Art, Smart!

So my computer has come back to life.  


Instead of taking this time to run out, purchase an external hard drive and back my music up, I'm instead using it to upload the pics I've taken over the last few weeks.  


Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  


I should probably be backing it up right now.  But I can't.  Not when there's so much exciting stuff to blog about!  


Like this...
What's that, you ask?  

Why it's only my new piece of original art from Lauren Crosby!  How cool!!??

I ramble on and on and on about a lot of random stuff on this blog.  Half of it I remember, half of it I don't.  Well. Turns out people are actually reading.  Like Lauren, for example. 

During one of my random rambles about needing big art for our house, she took notice and shot me an email.  

It went somewhere along the lines of "Hey girl, I paint!" and I was like "Heck yeah let's do this!" 

Well, maybe that's paraphrasing a bit.  But it doesn't matter. What matters is the end result: this beautiful painting created by an extremely talented (and super nice!) artist.  Isn't that something? 
Our bedroom is pretty un-decorated.  This piece adds such an awesome bit some something extra to the space!  I love that it is neutral enough to be able to go several different directions in the future, yet striking enough to catch your eye! I'm a happy, happy girl.  The mister?  He's a fan, too.  He's more opinionated about these things that you would think, p.s.

So would you like your own piece of original art from Lauren?  Head on over to her Etsy store and check her out. 


You can also email her:

laurencrosby@gmail.com

Happy day!  

1 comment: