8/21/12

French Bread Pizza

Lets talk easy, cheap and fast.

And tasty, cheesy and crunchy.  

And.....

Never mind.  I can't think of any other adjectives to describe this meal.  Or at least any other adjectives that can be neatly sectioned off into groups of three. 

But I can say this:  this pizza is good stuff.  Good stuff indeed, people.  You should make it! 

Duuuuude.  Can you tell I'm having some sort of writers block?  I'm having some sort of writers block.  

Let's face it.  Coming up with adjectives in groups of three is not my best work.  

At least there's pizza.  Pizza makes everything perfect.  

In additional to my writers block, I'm afraid I've been bitten by some sort of alliteration bug.  

Lord, help us all.  Help us all.       
French Bread Pizza

16 oz french bread
1 cup of pizza sauce
1 cup of part skim mozzarella
40 turkey pepperonis
chopped red onions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Cut french bread horizontally.  Spread pizza sauce evenly on each piece of bread.  Divide the onions, turkey pepperonis and cheese over each piece.  

Bake until cheese is melted and bread is crusty, about 15 minutes. Cut each piece in half. 

Serving size 1/4 of pizza
Points plus 13    

No comments:

Post a Comment