8/20/12

Pasta with Basil, Goat Cheese and Tomatoes

Goat cheese, oh how I love thee!  

Let me count the ways...  

You make pizza perfect, salads sassy and my noodles not stink. 

But seriously.  Let's be honest.  I've never met a cheese I didn't like.  Which probably explains a lot.  

Liiiiiike why I have a muffin top.  And why running is less of a hobby and more of a necessity.  And why I'm patiently waiting for it to be socially acceptable to wear yoga pants at all times and in all situations. 

But I digress.  Goat cheese is above and beyond awesome.  It took this last minute supper idea above and beyond and kept me from accidentally face planting into a container of Ben and Jerry's.  

Because that's what happens to me when I'm left unsatisfied by supper...        
Pasta with Basil, Goat Cheese and Tomatoes 

2 oz uncooked whole wheat pasta, cooked and drained
1 oz semi soft goat cheese
grape tomatos, sliced
1 tsp olive oil
fresh basil, chopped
kosher salt and pepper

Combine all of the ingredients.  Easy as that!

Makes 1 serving
Points plus 9

1 comment:

  1. From what I see, yoga pants are everywhere. Go for it! (I adore cheese too).

    ReplyDelete