9/10/12

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

Whoa.  

Easiest.  Dip.  Ever.  

OK that's a lie.  That french onion dip (the one where you mix together the sour cream and the onion soup mix) is the easiest dip ever.  

But this is a close second.

I made it last week to take to a meeting.  It's a good thing it was easy because I totes forgot that I was supposed to bring something.  PTL for people that are way more prepared than me or else I would have just gotten a few bags of Doritos and hollered "make it work, ladies!" 

Here's a super professional picture that I snapped of it.  Of the dip, that is.  Not of me trying to make Doritos work.   
And here's a snapshot of my little plate.  I may or may not have eaten the leftovers for supper.  Wait, what?  Yeah.  That probably happened.  But seriously.  Taste it and you'll completely understand and be like "Oh yeah. Why on earth would you not eat that for supper?"
Loaded Baked Potato Dip

16 oz sour cream
16 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped up (I used 8 slices of bacon and a bag of real bacon bits as that's what I had.)
1/3 cup of green onions, sliced
2 cups of shredded mild cheddar cheese

Combine all of the ingredients.  Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to party down.  

Serve with ruffles.  Because ruffles are amazing.  

As far as the WW points go on this one....you're on your own!  I was to a-scared to figure them out.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment