10/7/12

Blog Fall Break

Hey wiper-snappers!  

Hope you've enjoyed this chilllly (if you're in the Delta) weekend and are somewhere with your feet kicked up relaxing.  Maybe watching some football.  Or a Lifetime movie.  Whatevs.  

I'm kicking my feet up and thawing out from King Biscuit.  I can cross two things off of my life to do list:

1.  See Bonnie Raitt
2.  Camp in a freezing cold thunderstorm

One of these was more enjoyable than the other.

All good things must come to an end and now it's back to reality.  My reality, for the next few days at least, will consist of washing the wilderness out of my belongings and studying Microbiology.  For those of you that don't know, I'm an online college kid trying to to teach myself science.  Microbiology to be exact.  Considering that I have the study skills of a mongoose, this is challenging.  I've a midterm on Wednesday so any study tips or prayers you have, go on and send them my way.  

I'm not kidding.  

So in order to counteract my awesome procrastination skills, I'm going on a blog fall break.  I'll see you guys later.  
My awesome view.  Woof.  Also.  I use the word "lecture" loosely as it's just me.  And blackboard.  And youtube.  

Don't cry for me, dear readers.  I'll be back soon, hopefully more knowledgeable about my microbial flora.  Or not.  Life is short and I'm not getting to fired up about this. 

Bye.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment