10/8/12

Distractions and Costumes

Remember that time I said I had the study skills of a mongoose?  

Well.  This is me not studying. 

I need your help.  No, I'm not going to ask you to help me understand viruses (but you can if you'd like).  No, no.  

Instead, I need for you to muster up your creative energy and help me pick a costume.  And not just any costume but a costume that I can run in!  And not just me but also Chickey.  And whoever else wants to participate.   

I am planning on participating in the 2012 Deer Creek Chili Cookoff 5K.  It's October 27 ergo it only makes sense to wear a costume.  And since it's awkward to dress up by yourself, I'm recruiting Chickey to join me.  

Soooo while I'm studying for this dang midterm you be thinking up a costume.  Here is some inspiration:
 
  Chickey does love a horse...find it here


 
I think I actually have a banana costume somewhere.  Find it here

  
Sorry for partying.  Find it here.  

Soooo.  I'm going to watch Diners Drive Ins and Dives study now.  You get your thinking caps on and hit me up in the comments! 

LYLAS. 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to be Slash. I already have the hair for it.

    ReplyDelete