11/30/12

A Few on Friday :: Christmas Parade Edition!

Hello fine friends!! How are you?  Me, I'm well.  Fired slap up for the CHRISTMAS PARADE!  Good stuff.  Here's some other good holla-day stuff. 

1. Did anyone catch the SNL Christmas edition Wednesday night?  Oh buddy.  I lurved it.  You may or may not know this but SNL makes it extremely difficult to post clips of their show on your blog so I'll just use a simple bullet format to describe my favorites:
  • The one that's spoofing the NPR cooking show...Mr. Schwetty is the guest?  You know the one I'm talking about.
  • The one where Horatio Sanz, Jimmy Fallon, Chris Katan and Tracy Morgan sing that song about Christmas coming?  Here's an image to jog your memory...

  • The one where they've got Michael Buble promoting his Christmas album...it's him singing duets with people like Ke$ha, Thom York and the Biebes?  Oh freaking A it's hi-lar-i-ous.  That Jimmy Fallon.  Let's be friends. 
2.  In keepingn with our Christmas theme, I can't get enough of the following songs:




All three of these are on my holiday mix that I recently pulled out.  I do some good solid car singing to and fro Ruleville....

3.  I'm really bad (like really really bad) at painting my nails. However, I get itchy for loud and sparkaley color every holiday season!  Well last night at a holiday open house I picked myself up a bottle of On Her Majesty's Night Watch or something like that.  It's shimmery and ridiculous and I love it...check it out, second one on the bottom

I should probably just pay someone to polish my nails.  I set out to paint my nails thinking "Ah! Such an easy way to add some zing to this outfit that I've already worn 8 times in two weeks!" but then I get all bummed when I wind up with polish er-where BUT my nails.  'Tis the season to not let things steal your joy...especially things like nail polish.

4.  Look at this Christmas Miracle:

5. Ok so that has absolutely nothing to do with a Christmas Miracle. 'Tis only a hound on a couch.  But I wanted to share it whilst keeping with my holiday theme.  Is he still the cutest Browne hound around in all of town?  Yes.  Yes he is.  Turns out that hound hangs out on the couch when we aren't home.  What else do you think he does?  He doesn't sweep.  Or run the vacuum.  

6. I end today's post with three wishes.
  • For the Sonic Boom to be at the parade today.
  • For a trip to a battle of the (marching) bands. 
  • For a shot at being a J-Sette.      

     
Happy Friday!  If you are anywhere in the vicinity of Greenwood, come on and join us downtown for the Christmas parade!  It's an absolutely joy...you will not be sorry you came.

Hugz.   

1 comment: