1. I'm taking a vote. Brandon and I are venturing to Austin after the New Year (but that's not what I'm taking a vote on). The trip will be right towards the end of my training for the MS River Half Marathon so I'm planning on doing some running while I'm there as to not get out of my rhythm. Should I sign up for this?
find the image here
What do y'all think? Hit me up on the comments.
2. This is Big Browne Hound attempting to give you a high five about this chilly weather.
When I wake up and see this on my weather channel app, I don't feel like giving high fives. I feel more like burrowing even deeper into my biscuit and staying there indefinitely.
3. Here's a little Friday reading for you.
In related news, I've paid the whopping 8$ per month to join one of the "channels" on this site: Black Swan Yoga. I'm going to do that and also set a goal to attend one class at the spa per week. I like to set my goals on this here blog so that I will feel more held accountable to them.
4. Here's a little Friday jam for you:
5. So guess what I'm making for our work Thanksgiving gathering? Those tiny little smokies cooked in grape jelly and BBQ sauce. Shut your mouth. They are so good.
To bad I totes busted the BBH licking the very same crock pot that I was going to cook them in. You may be wondering, "Why was the Big Browne Hound up in your cabinets licking things?" Well. He wasn't. The crock pot was poised by the back door so I wouldn't forget the old girl. BBH spends lots of time also poised by the back door so really I'm not shocked that it happened.
Don't worry. I cleaned it.
6. Have you sat down and watched Office Space lately? Because you should. You really, really should.
Be well and do good work, home fries!