11/8/12

Three Blind Wines - Chattanooga TN

Gasp!  There are no recipes for you today!  I'll give you a second to find your balance after this crushing blow. 

...
...
...

Let's move on. 

I've got something waaaaaay better than a silly little weight watcher recipe today. 

Today I've got a story of hope.  A story of love.  A story of absolute awesomeness.  I'm talking about my friend Ginger and her tireless fight for not only her son but for all people living with Cystic Fibrosis. 
Sweet Ginger and Baby King

Please visit this site and listen as she shares her family's story.  If you are in Chattanooga, check out the Three Blind Wines Event that is being hosted to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Tennessee.  Looks like a freaking blast!!!   
Can't make it to Chattanooga by tonight?  Bummer, me neither!  Don't worry.  You can be a part of it all by visiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation website and making a one time donation.    

Let's raise awareness and join the fight for King!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment