12/5/12

Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole

A hearty breakfast is important all the time but is especially important when one is working on surviving a wedding weekend.  

You know what I mean.  The late nights.  The libations.  The early mornings.  

This past weekend, two of my good friends got married here in Greenwood.  Since the groom is from my hometown, B and I had a gaggle of folks at our casa for the festivities.  I do love me some company, especially cooking for everyone.  Perfect chance to try new things / things that I can't in good conscious make when it's just me and B because I'll eat it all.  

In addition to pancakes and beer bread and chocolate chip cookies (oh my!), cheesy ham and hash brown casserole were also part of the show.  This particular breakfast casserole is nine kinds of awesome, especially when paired with coffee and visiting.  And pancakes.  And cookies.  And beer bread. 

Yes.  Bam.  Done.       
Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
from AllRecipes

32 oz frozen hash browns
8 oz of cooked, diced ham
2 cans of condensed cream of potato soup
16 oz sour cream
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees; light grease a baking dish and set aside.  

Combine the hash browns, ham, soup, sour cream and cheddar cheesePlace in a large baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.  Bake for about an hour.  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment