2/7/13

Black Bean, Quinoa and Avocado Wrap

Wait, you might be thinking...have I gone back in time and am reading yesterdays post?  No, you haven't.  But today is real similar to yesterday, just adding some quinoa and loosing the chicken....
 
Can you tell that I'm eating from my fridge this week?  Yup.  Someone has lots of black beans and avocados.  And quinoa!  Until the end of time. 

What's wrong with that?  Nothing.  
 
I have no pictures of this meal so you are just going to have to take my word for it.  

Quick, vegan, flavorful....perfect for a Tuesday that feels like a Thursday. But today is Thursday.  But I ate it on Tuesday.  Are you so confused?

Sorry, I'm not sorry.  


Here's your wrap:

1 flour tortilla (2 pp)
2 tbl black beans (1 pp)
2 tbl cooked quinoa (1 pp)
1/2 of an avocado (4 pp)
sriracha sauce

Layer it all up and enjoy!  

And just so we can have an image in this post....here's contentment at it's finest.  Just a hound and his bone:
Happy Thursday, party people!  Keep it real!  And check out the newest picture on the side of this blog.  You'll love it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment