2/13/13

Kind of Migas

Can we just start eating tortillas with everything?  Or, I guess this doesn't have to be a "we" thing.  I guess it can just be a "me" thing. 

Me.  Like migas.  Like eggs and tortillas

Done!

Don't you love that word association game? 

Like I just looked atop my computer tower and saw the stuffed blue bear that a client gave me and...... 

Bear.  Rug.  I need to vacuum

You try a few:

Atmos......

Quiet......

Frame......

What did you come up with?  Frame made me automatically think of Who Framed Roger Rabbit which made me think of Washington School Harvest Fun which made me think of catfish which made me think of that strange documentary.  Then I had to just stop.    

Whew.  

Go make migas!  They make me pine for Austin..... 
Kind of Migas

1 egg
1 flour tortilla, cut up
1/4 cup of black beans
1 slice of ultra thin cheddar cheese
salsa verde
onions
bell peppers

Spray a  medium skillet with cooking spray, heat to medium heat.  Add in the onions, peppers and tortilla; saute until starting to soften.  Add in the black beans, salsa and egg, scramble.  Tear up the cheese and stir that in, too.

Serve immediately. 

Serving size 1
Points plus 6

1 comment:

  1. The word Migas makes me think of Mishka Barton, which makes me thinks of lips and hats

    ReplyDelete