6/4/13

B.A.G. Sandwich

Nothing ups the awesome sandwich ante like a good, solid name.  

And......goat cheese.  Don't forget the goat cheese.  

I present to you today on this Tuesday the B.A.G Sandwich in all of it's glory.  

What, pray tell, does B.A.G. stand for you might ask?  

Bacon.  Avocado.  Goat cheese.  

Go ahead, raise the roof.  I know you want to, I'll wait.  

Simple, really.  Fresh tasting, too.  

Now all I need is for mine and Brantley's tomato plants to produce some good cherokee purple's and we'll have the, wait for it.....

T.-B.A.G sandwich.  

Bam.  

Aren't you glad you stopped in today?  
B.A.G. Sandwich

2 slices of wheat bread
3/4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
1/4 of an avocado, sliced
2 slices of crisp bacon

So I'm not even going to insult with instructuions on how to make a sandwich, just layer it all up and go to town.  

Also, I ate 1/2 of a piece of bacon just to make things less chaotic. 

Serving size 1 sandwich
Points plus 10

No comments:

Post a Comment