8/23/13

A Few on Friday

1.  Please watch this video of akita puppies.  I can't even handle it. 

2.  Send some prayers/positive energy/good thoughts to Brandon this weekend as he takes the GMAT.  Word on the street is that it's got some geometry on it.  

Gee, I'm a Tree!  

That's all I've got. 

3. I really enjoyed this article on NPR this weekend entitled Why This Compulsion To Run Long Distances, A Runners Beautiful Confession.  If you don't venture to read it, at least check out the cartoon that it features over at The Oatmeal. It is good stuff.  Good stuff indeed.  I consider myself a runner running to outrun the blerch.   

4.  Here are some great articles on narcissism for your Friday afternoon enjoyment.

5.  Today is my dad's birthday!  Get it with your mustache, Andy.

6.  In an attempt to practice gratitude today I'd like to thank my friend Brantley for telling me about the Futurebirds.  I've created a Pandora station and it's making for some good charting music. 

Happy weekend, dear friends!  Thanks for reading!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment