8/8/13

The Tale of a Gigantic Cookie

Once upon a time I borrowed a mini spring form pan from a friend and then forgot to return it.  
 Then once upon a Sunday I said I want to bake! and Brandon said What about cookies?! and I said Heck yes!  Go get some milk chocolate morsels! 
On that very Sunday, after dropping my cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto my baking sheet, I wondered what in the world I would do with all of that extra dough!  Luckily, I remembered that mini spring form pan that I never returned and thought huh.  I wonder if that would work?
It did work!  And it made the most glorious gigantic cookie ever!  And I shared it with Brandon, even though I didn't want to.  

To make your own gigantic cookie just borrow a spring form pan from a friend and never return it, spread your leftover cookie dough in it and bake it in the oven at 375 for, um, like 12 minutes?  I don't know.  I just kept checking it but didn't really keep track.  

If only I would have had some vanilla ice cream.....

The end.   

No comments:

Post a Comment