10/18/13

A Few on Friday

1. Are you familiar with Refinery 29?  I don't really know what it is other than a constant source of distraction on my facebook feed.  But I have learned the following from it this week:  Wes Anderson has a new movie coming out, I might be able to start getting away with not washing my face anymore and there's a woman out there who is documenting the men that harass her on the streets in a photography project

2.  Go watch this.  It's amazing and adorable and everything you need for a Friday morning.
 
3.  I think I'm about to start using Pond's Cold Cream.
 
4.  I work in geri-psych.  This makes me spend a lot of time thinking about what kind of older person I'd like to turn into.  I think I've decided that I would like to be the kind of old person that enters a room by doing a high kick.  
 
5.  How awesome is this weather.  Reason number 952 why October is so amazing.  This is also another reason why October is so amazing:
Happy Octo-bear.  BAM!
 
Happy Friday, friends!  Be present and enjoy yourself!

And don't forget!  Donate to the OCNA today if you haven't already!  Click here!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment