11/18/13

Gratitude: Day 17. And 18.

Today I am grateful:

1.  For lovely fall walks with the Big Browne Hound.

2.  For a gathering of friends yesterday to celebrate the upcoming birth of a sweet baby boy.

3.  For the a-may-zing sunset this afternoon.  Makes a commute worth it!

4.  For the planning of Christmas parties.

5.  That the under-the-ground zit forming on my chin is the first one I've had in about a month. 

6.  For the bag of cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast in the fridge. 

7.  That the weather on Sunday wasn't as bad as it could have been. 

8.  For Sufjian Steven's Christmas music being right at my fingers with spotify. 

9.  That I didn't fall asleep during my first group this morning.  It was touch and go....  

10.  For Reeses' Pieces.   

No comments:

Post a Comment