12/20/13

A Few on Friday

1.  I love this prayer

2.  I love this video, too.  Turns out, I'm not a very empathetic responder.  I'm bad to offer someone a sandwich in times of crisis.  I'm working on it, though.   

3.  Speaking of crisis, I got bangs.  I know, I know....getting bangs is not a crisis.  It is a haircut.  And a choice.  Even when there is miscommunication involved.  BUT. Anyone got any bangin' tips?  And to my friends, I promise I'm almost done talking about them.  Almost

4.  I'm off work today, doing things like baking and cleaning and getting ready for the weekend.  You know what else I'm doing? Running 16 miles.  God willing and the creek don't rise, of course.  Would you like to donate 16$ to the OCNA?  Doooo it.  Right here.   

5.  The SNL sketch Michael Buble's Christmas Duets makes me belly laugh ever single time.  Jimmy Fallon = amazing.  Find it. Watch it.  

Happy weekend, friends!  Hope it's festive and filled with gratitude, wonder, people that you love.  Keep it present!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this empathy short- watched it last week. Nailed it, for sure! If you are going to mention bangs, you must post pics- you brave woman, I am sure they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete