2/24/14

Fresh Starts and Kale Quinoa and Avocado Salad

Happy Monday!  How are you?  Well, I hope.  Hope you're easing into this day with minimal stress and tiredness and an overall feeling of goodness. 

I say all of this zen shiz because that's what I'm working on today.  I've spent the weekend eating thin mints, ignoring my Yoga Glo class reminders and drinking beers.  Not really doing anything healthy; trying to pump the breaks a bit and get things back under control.  Mondays are cool like that, right?  Right. 
For the sake of doing things that are measurable, I'm focusing first on food.  I made this Kale, Quinoa and Avocado Salad yesterday and am looking forward to having it today.  It's full of super foods (kale, quinoa, avocado, etc) and was pretty tasty, too!  Make it vegan by leaving out the feta.  I didn't calculate the points (taking things slow, you know) but I'm guessing that one cup is 6 points.  Don't make me explain my logic but that's just what I'm going to do.  I'm also going to take a walk around the work track and enjoy this sunshine.  And I'm also going to tap my toes to this song:
Have a great week, friends!   

No comments:

Post a Comment