2/12/14

Mississippi River Marathon 2014

DONE! 

Glad I did it, glad it's over, jury's still out on if I'll do it again. 

Maybe I'll do this one.  Who's with me?  Or maybe just like a 5K.  Or maybe just go to Big Sur and drink wine on the beach.  We don't have to make any big decisions right now, it can just be something festive to think about.

How did it go?  Kind of awesome.  I finished, which was my first goal.  My second goal, to finish in under five hours, I missed by 5 minutes and 5 seconds.  But it's cool...I ran my race.

My slow, kinda tearful, almost ate a doughnut at mile 22 race.  Here it is in pictures!  Thanks for all your support!  

1 comment:

  1. Yay Minya!!! You know my favorite thing about the pics of you crossing the finish line... you barely see your whole family in the background cheering you on!!

    ReplyDelete