8/15/14

A Few on Friday

1.  I recently purchased, received and built this lovely cart from Ikea.  It's functioning as a bar cart right now, functioning quite well I'd say.  It's fantastic for folks with minimal storage and a great way to add a splash of color to your kitchen and a splash of soda to your vodka.  Cheers, people.  

2.  Any Weezer fans out there?  This is my  new favorite running jam:

3.  Are you in the mood to do a good deed today?  Excellent.  First....smile at the person beside you.  If there's no one around you then smile at yourself and give yourself a high five for being awesome.  Good job.  Second, throw some cash to a good organization.  Liiiiiiiike to my St Jude fundraiser! Go HERE.  Or to THIS Akita rescue site.  Or to THIS really cool program in Helena/West Helena.  Or to the always wonderful Episcopal Relief and Development.  Or maybe you want to help educate people on mental illness by donating HERE.  

4.  Although I miss many things about living in Greenwood, I sure don't miss the grocery shopping. Oxford has lots 'o grocery options...a new one I'm loving is the Living Foods Organic Cafe and Market.  It's there that I discovered Hilary's line....check it out y'all.  Their veggie burger is the bomb.  

Happy Friday friends!  Be well and do good work!     

No comments:

Post a Comment